Good Bye- A poem



goodbye, love, bye, separation
Photo by Kristina Tripkovic on Unsplash
This is how we said Goodbye to each other.
He cuddled me like there is no tomorrow
His actions were telling what words couldn't
He wanted to hold me back by his side
I could sense his unspoken feelings that
shrieking in silence " just not go anywhere"
I wanted to cuddle him back, hold his hand
and say- "I don't want to go anywhere"
But it was all floating in my mind only
I neither said a single word nor reciprocated
My heart just turned like hard rock
which was numb to feel and express anything around 
I cried internally like hell but didn't shed a single tear
'Cause somewhere I knew a single tear could drown
him in the bottomless pool of emotions
So I Hid my feelings under my smile
Trying to stick to my control that was ready 
to loose from my grips
Pretending like I was okay just for his sake
I could make him easy to let me go
Though I never wanted this in my worst dreams
Leaving him there among agony, pain and love
I walked away wiping my tears that rolling down
to cheeks like incessant rain

Some Goodbyes are meant for a new beginning, some for other person's well being and some are out of helplessness. Some Goodbyes actually are not Good enough specially those ones  that we have to bid to whom we never want to loose.
Bad thing about goodbyes is they give sense of separation. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISSING YOU NOTE- A POEM